Thursday, June 3, 2010

Current works


Dear Readers

Well, I'm in the envious place of having three books currently in production. Nearly two hundred pages into my next novel, 'The Relic Theif' and have a few chapters on the next in my medieval outlaw series, about the Empress Irene, though a good catchy title is eluding me. The third book is a non-fiction on parasites and plagues in history, is growing on me... err forgive the bad joke. It seems to be developing a life of its own and wanting to be written now. Like an unhouse-broken dog, I am allowing it out from time to time and working on it a plague at a time. This book my also be another first me, as I might have a co-author for it; a scientist who will keep me out of trouble science wise.

In other news, yours truly has been named a fellow of the Royal Historical Society and is as pleased as punch with this honour.

No comments: